Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Good Cure For The Winter Blahs

Although I've been familiar with this guy's website for years, I had missed this little gem until someone turned me on to it a while back.

It's just too good to not share the love. Those who don't have a touch of off-beat in their sense of humor may not find it as absolutely hilarious as I do, but it's really worth a look:

http://www.lileks.com/institute/gallery/partycake/index.html

While the April entry is really funny, my favorite one doesn't have a month assigned to it. You'll find it between August and September.

Check it out, and enjoy!

2 comments:

Leigh C. said...

Hey, check this one out:

www.stitchymcyarnpants.com

I'm not a knitter at all, but this woman can really lay on the sarcasm when it comes to bad or extremely kitschy knitting.

Read 'em and weep...with laughter.

8-)

Funky-Rat said...

Thanks for the recommendation!

That site is hilarious! Reminds me of so many bad crochet books my mom used to have, and horrific clothes I used to have made for me.

I'll make sure I forward that one on.